- article with regard to cheapest dexamethasone among wisconsin
- buy triamterene online among illinois
- sites in reference to cheapest bentyl
- tips as regards zithromax no prescription in usa
- news relatively t-ject 60 without prescription out of delaware
- link in reference to buy compazine without prescription among wisconsin
- blogs in relation to nasonex sale
Strong gusty winds created what one Trooper called a “Dirt Blizzard” in eastern Wyoming on Sunday, March 17, that resulted in hazardous driving conditions and zero visibility for motorists traveling on US 85 south of Torrington.
The zero visibility resulted from blowing crop land dirt which prompted WYDOT to close US 85 south of Torrington at approximately 1 p.m. The highway remained closed until just before 7 p.m. when the winds died down and the visibility improved.
Troopers were dispatched to several non-injury crashes in that area and were also called upon to rescue stranded motorists in the road closure area during the height of the wind storm.