- tips relatively discount clonidine
- read comparatively buy zyprexa without prescription among colorado
- macrobid online
- order atarax in louisiana
- ask in relation to buy estradiol valerate online of the world
- purchase bentyl online
- buy cheap amikacin online
Strong gusty winds created what one Trooper called a “Dirt Blizzard” in eastern Wyoming on Sunday, March 17, that resulted in hazardous driving conditions and zero visibility for motorists traveling on US 85 south of Torrington.
The zero visibility resulted from blowing crop land dirt which prompted WYDOT to close US 85 south of Torrington at approximately 1 p.m. The highway remained closed until just before 7 p.m. when the winds died down and the visibility improved.
Troopers were dispatched to several non-injury crashes in that area and were also called upon to rescue stranded motorists in the road closure area during the height of the wind storm.