- site with respect to robaxin prescription out of mississippi
- info in relation to discount bentyl
- read in respect of cheap remeron
- read in respect of cheap erythromycin of california
- site with respect to cafergot sale out australia
- read in respect of reglan online stores among georgia
- cheap triamterene in massachusetts
- answers in relation to order prednisolone
- article comparatively lasix online out of louisiana
Two men have been sentenced in relation to their alleged involvement in a methamphetamine production and distribution operation in Star Valley. Initial arrests in the case took place last October.
On March 25 Armand Lewis Mullendore, of Afton, was sentenced by Federal District Court Judge, Alan B. Johnson, to 21 years, 10 months in prison for “conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute, and to distribute 500 grams or more of methamphetamine.
After his release, Mullendore will also serve five years of “supervised release.”
On April 1, Anthony H Nield, of Auburn, was sentenced by Federal District Court Judge Johnson to serve four years, 10 months for “conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute, and to distribute 500 grams or more of methamphetamine.”
After his release, Nield will have four years of supervised release.
According to information provided by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office, Mullendore and Nield, along with others, were arrested in October for “operating a methamphetamine Distribution Ring in Star Valley.”
“The investigation was conducted by the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation and the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office,” said Lincoln County Sheriff Shane Johnson. “Additional federal arrests related to the investigation are imminent. The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office will continue to pursue those who are distributing drugs in our community and encourage any citizens having knowledge of persons involved in the distribution of drugs to contact the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office or the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation with information.”